Fresh and delicious. The perfect low carb all year round appetizer – Oven Roasted Basil Parmesan Tomatoes.
Plus, eating tomatoes is actually very good for you. Tomatoes contain vitamins A, C and K. Tomatoes are loaded with folate, potassium, Omega 6 fatty acids, fiber and manganese.
Health Benefits of TOMATOES:
- They help to reduce cholesterol and promote heart health
- They’re high in antioxidants which help protect your cells from the damage of cancer cells
- They contain Lycopene which can fight cancer, aid in eye and skin health
- Tomatoes help build strong bones
- They are a diuretic thus they can improve kidney function
- They are a natural anti inflammatory as they contain zera-carotene, phytofluene and phytoene.
- Tomatoes promotes a healthy immune system
- They help to prevent kidney and gallbladder stones
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes – The Perfect Low Carb Snack
- 2–3 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp dried basil (find it here)
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Top with Parmesan, oregano, basil. salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake for about 10 -15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with the fresh chopped Italian parley.
These wheatgrass flu shots are your answer to improved immunity and better health this winter season. Wheatgrass is one of the most effective healers, containing over 90 minerals, all 17 amino acids (building blocks of protein), and vitamins A, C, E, I, K and B-complex.
It is also composed of 70% chlorophyll, which is one of the best blood-builders out there. Need I say more? all you need is just one shot a day – find it here
The post Baked Parmesan Tomatoes – The Perfect Low Carb Snack appeared first on Living Traditionally.
>> DOWNLOAD NOW <<