Celery Works Great for Inflammation, Gout, and High Blood Pressure
1. Reduce Inflammation in Your Body
Celery is a rich source of flavonoids like zeaxanthin, lutein, and betacarotene, which studies have shown lowers inflammation.
Inflammatory Research Journal found that luteolin and quercetin inhibited the platelet-activating factor and suppressed inflammatory response induced by allergens. Luteolin inhibited the excess production of TNF-alpha, a direct cause of inflammation.
2. Lower Blood Pressure and Improved Cardiovascular Health
Celery contains phthalides that can help relax the arteries and allow the vessels to dilate which enables the blood to flow freely.
Celery has a bioflavonoid called apigenin that acts as an anti-inflammatory within your cardiovascular system and helps with blood vessel expansion, thereby lowering blood pressure and preventing hypertension.
3. Celery as a Cancer Fighter
Celery has two flavones, apigenin and luteolin, that are proven to help treat various types of cancer.
A study published in Experimental and Molecular Pathology, foundthat “low-dose apigenin has the potential to slow or prevent breast cancer progression.
4. Cleansing and Detoxifying
Research suggests that celery improves liver health, which can increase your body’s own detox capacities long term. If that isn’t enough, it can help you rebuild HCL in your gut, which is crucial for fully digesting your food and absorbing important nutrients.
5. Skin Benefits of Celery Juice
Celery contains a wide range of nutritional elements for enhancing your skin. Aside from all of the various antioxidants already mentioned, it is high in vitamin K for preserving skin’s firmness and elastic quality and has vitamin C, vitamin A and B vitamins for healthy skin tone.
6. Weight loss
Drinking celery juice frequently throughout the day helps curb cravings for sweet. It is filling without putting any extra pounds on.
7. Sleep Enhancer
The minerals and essential oils in celery juice have a calming effect on the nervous system, making it beneficial for insomniacs. Its high magnesium levels help people to relax into a soothing and restful sleep.
Research on Celery:
- Celery and Hypertension: Kurl S, Tuomainen TP, Laukkanen JA et al. Plasma vitamin C modifies the association between hypertension and risk of stroke. Stroke 2002 Jun;33(6):1568-73 2002.
- Celery & Cholesterol: Tsi D, Tan BK. The mechanism underlying the hypocholesterolaemic activity of aqueous celery extract, its butanol and aqueous fractions in genetically hypercholesterolaemic RICO rats. Life Sci 2000 Jan 14;66(8):755-67 2000.
>> DOWNLOAD NOW <<