The COVID-19 pandemic has made us more conscious of our grocery budgets, however, as many of us are forced to stay indoors, we are spending much more on groceries than most of our other expenses.
Naturally, creative and crafty recipes that require expensive, specialty ingredients tend to cost much more, but if you build your diet around affordable and simpler food staples, you can save a great deal of money.
So, if you want to reduce your grocery expensive, take a look at our roundup of some of the most affordable foods per serving that you can easily pick up from your local supermarket.
1. Rolled oats – 6c a serve
2. Greek yoghurt – 40c a serve
3. Eggs – 40-50c a serve
4. Potatoes – 20-30c / serve
5. Kidney beans – 25c / serve
6. Tinned tuna – 75c / serve
7. Frozen spinach – 25c per serve.
8. Tinned fruit – 35c per serve
9. Milk powder – 14c / serve
The post Nutritious foods that are cheaper than 75c per serving appeared first on Healthy Vogue.